For the month of February, JLI’s blog challenges you to answer this simple question.
Why Should Anyone be Led by You?
Some leadership attributes might include:
- Capturing people’s hearts, minds and spirit
- Showing people you are human, selectively revealing weaknesses
- Being a “sensor” collecting soft people data that lets you rely on intuition
- Managing with “tough empathy” – care passionately about them and their work
- Daring to be different, capitalizing on your uniqueness
Do you agree? Do you have these attributes? Or do you have others that would make you a good leader?